Well we moved all of the furniture, and most of the house on Saturday and Sunday. We had lots of help! Thank you so much to everybody that showed up. There was no way we would've gotten that far otherwise.
It has been interesting trying to unpack and organize everything while taking care of the babies all day. Those kids give me a run for my money. At least their room is done. That was first priority for me.
I'm still making trips back to the house. We didn't get everything packed, and it seems like I keep running across things that I need. Of course some stuff is in boxes, and I just can't find it. This weekend will probably be spent packing up more stuff at the house, and starting to clean.
The kids have adjusted well to moving. Nate walked home from school and did his homework like always which was very nice. The babies seem to be having fun exploring the new environment. They are taking turns being rotten and happy just like always.
Gabriel took his first tumble out of the crib this morning. Derick was really freaked out. Gabriel seemed more startled than hurt, so I figure it's just water under the bridge. Nate was a big time climber and made a sport of getting out of his crib, so I thought it was only a matter of time until one of the babies started to try.
I put off starting boot camp. I'm getting enough exercise lugging boxes around and unpacking them, and I am too busy to focus on what I'm eating right now. I'll start in a couple of weeks when everything settles down.
TTFN!
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment